Below is a list of our rules. These rules are four your safety and comfort, as well as the safety and comfort of your fellow campers. Please be courteous.
1. Check-out time is 11:00 AM. Please notify the office if you are planning to stay late.
2. Please park your car at your campsite so that it will be out of the road. Only one car per campsite is allowed unless other arrangements are made with management.
3. Do not park your RV in any other campsite than the one assigned to you, or move it from one site to another without checking with the front office.
4. Please do not move any equipment from one site to another without checking with the front office.
5. Pets must be kept on a leash. Also, it is your responsibility to clean up after your pet. This means cleaning up all deposits left by your pet. Please be considerate to other patrons.
6. No fireworks, firearms, or any type of explosives will be allowed on the premises.
7. Please do not deface, cut, or drive nails or anything else into the trees.
8. Parents are responsible for the actions and safety of their children. We do not feel it is safe around our equipment on the upper level, so please keep them away from that areas. Also, please keep an eye on them if you decide to have a campfire. This is your responsibility. We are not responsible for accidents.
9. Please put garbage in bags and put it and all trash in the dumpster provided.
10. All emergency messages will be delivered as soon as possible.
11. No off-road recreational vehicles allowed. Motorcycles, vehicles, etc. are used entering and leaving the park only. Everyone must have a valid driver’s license to drive any vehicle. We strive to keep the grounds save and quiet.
12. Only one camping rig per campsite please.
13. Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM. Also, keep in mind that many people like to take a nap after lunch.
14. There are not public restrooms in our park. You must be self-contained to stay with us. Do not use the woods for restroom facilities.
15. Due to the danger of forest fires, fires are permitted in fire pits only. When the forest rangers ask us to, we will post a sign in front of the office saying that no fires are permitted. You may only have a fire if it is well attended. All fires must be completely extinguished before leaving or going to sleep. Please keep our forest safe.
16. Please do not put anything except toilet paper and chemicals made for RV use in your septic disposal. Please do not use bleach, as it kills the bacteria that is needed in the septic system. No non-organic objects.
Everyone must abide by these rules in order to make our park more enjoyable. We want you to have a safe and fun stay.